(To be read in conjunction with the Rules of Golf and any Temporary Local rules.)
OUT OF BOUNDS: Beyond any area defined by boundary fences or by white pegs.
GROUND UNDER REPAIR:
a) Any area marked with a white line.
b) Any area enclosed by staked tape.
c) Any additional areas as specified by a temporary Local Rule.
d) Temporary Local Rules (Dropping without penalty)
- On the 1st, 5th, 6th, 10th and 15th holes a ball beyond the fence line is deemed to be lost and must not be recovered – GUR. Do not enter these areas. Drop at the point of entry.
- Disturbed ground to the right of the 11th, to the right of the 12th and to the right ofthe 13th.
- GUR and drop at the nearest point of relief no nearer the hole (this could mean dropping on the opposite
side from the fairway).
- On the right of the 13th fairway, a ball in the marked GUR area between the white line and the first line of trees may be played as it lies or be dropped out within one club lengthof the nearest point of relief on the fairway side of the GUR (the player does not have to drop in the trees). Note - the tree area is in play.
- Ruts and tracks made byconstruction vehicles – GUR
Note. Play is permitted from GUR unless explicitly prohibited (Rule 25-1)
- Fences defining construction zones are an 'immovable obstruction'.
INTEGRAL PART OF THE COURSE: The wooden retaining wall at the 7th tee is an integral part of the course. No relief without penalty.
PROTECTION OF YOUNG TREES: If any staked tree interferes with a player's stance or the area of his intended swing the ball must be lifted and dropped, without penalty, in accordance with the procedure in Rule 24-2b, Immovable Obstruction.
LATERAL WATER HAZARDS – LAKE HOLES: The red stakes identify the lateral water hazards. The margin of the hazards is where the grassed ground finishes at the edge of the hazard or if a red line is used it is the margin. The stones are in the hazard. At the 7th hole the stone retaining wall between the bunker and the lateral water hazard is in the bunker.
Penalty for breach of Local Rule: Stroke play - Two Strokes / Match Play – Loss of Hole
1. Distance Markers – To the front of the green – Blue 180m. White 135m. Red 90m.
2. Placing – When permitted, a ball lying on any 'closely mown area' through the green may be lifted, cleaned and placed within 15cm of where it originally lay, but not closer to the hole. After the ball has been so placed once, it is in play. The ball MUST be marked before lifting. Failure to mark incurs a one stroke penalty.
3. Distance Measuring Devices – The use of a device for measuring distance only is permitted. (Rule 14-3 Note) Penalty for breach of Rule 14-3 – Disqualification.
4. Carts – Please keep carts 10m from the greens and use cart paths where provided.
5. Course Staff – Players must give way to course staff at all times.
6. Pace of Play – A Pace of Play policy is in operation. See Local Rules on Board.